Life is unpredictable. A sudden death can create serious financial problems for those left behind. With proper planning, you can make sure that, in the event of your death, your heirs are able to pay any outstanding debts and cover your funeral expenses. Assumption Life’s Golden Protection is a permanent life insurance that will pay benefits of up to $100,000. Deferred coverage is available, allowing you to qualify for insurance even if you’ve had an application declined or postponed in the last two years.
- No medical exam.
- For individuals aged 40-85.
- Premiums and coverage that will never change.
- Coverage ranging from $1,000 to $100,000.
- Insurance amount doubles, up to $150,000, in case of accidental death.
- Additional amount equal to four time (4X) the sum insured, up to $150,000, in case of accidental death in public transportation vehicucle (common carrier).
- Accidental fracture rider available.
- Living benefit included at no additional cost.
This product has certain limitations and exclusions.